Friday, October 31, 2008

Arundel joins Carlin for 2009

British Formula 3 racer Henry Arundel will race for champion team Carlin Motorsport next season.

Arundel is a former race winner in Formula BMW but had a disappointing first season in F3 with Raikkonen Robertson Racing this year, finishing 15th in the standings with a best finish of sixth.

But he's confident that he can turn things around at Carlin after testing with the team after Croft since the end of the season.

"I had a bit of a tough season," he said. "I realise I have a lot of work to do over the winter and it's going to be a challenge, but I have unfinished business in F3 and I feel I'm now in the best place to get the results I know I'm capable of."



  • FCD can’t find answers for Galaxy
  • Perez quickest in practice at Croft
  • Americans confident going forward
  • No comments: