Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Prema retain Coletti for Euro Series

Prema retain Coletti for Euro Series

Stefano Coletti will continue with Prema Powerteam in the Formula 3 Euro Series this season.

The 19-year-old Monegasque joined the Italian team four rounds into 2008 after being dropped from the Red Bull Junior programme and parting ways with Signature-Plus.

Coletti had a front row start at Le Mans and a best result of fourth in the Hockenheim finale and is hopeful that he can challenge for podiums and victories in 2009.

"I have to thank Prema for the opportunity that they gave me in 2008 when, in a difficult moment of my career, they believed in me and gave me a competitive car," said Coletti.

"The season will be difficult and important for my career because I aim to obtain the results that each young driver dreams about. I have trust in Prema that I will have at my disposal all that is needed."

Team boss Angelo Rosin added: "To be able to count on a driver of great talent such as Coletti allows us to look to the future with greater confidence. He made enormous progress during his stay with us, learning and applying advice and at the same time giving valid technical indications to our engineers.

"We will start with maximum focus and effort to be among the contenders in a championship that we won in 2003."



  • Crew’s run comes to an end in Game 4
  • ART complete Euro Series line-up
  • Hulkenberg claims pole at Hockenheim
  • Zambrano Game 2’s central figure
  • No comments: