Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Plowman replaces Wickens at Zolder

Formula 3 Euro Series racer Martin Plowman will replace Robert Wickens at Signature for this weekend's F3 Masters at Zolder.

The Briton drives for RC Motorsport in the Euro Series but as the team have elected not to enter the Masters, Plowman was free to switch to fellow Volkswagen-powered outfit Signature for the one-off event to gain more experience in his debut F3 season.

"I'm very grateful to have this one-off opportunity with Signature," he said. "This will be my first time at the Masters and is almost certainly the biggest race of my career so far.

"My aim will be just to enjoy it and learn as much as possible. I'm going to be working with some very experienced people, so my plan is to take away as much as possible. I'm sure it will be a massive help to me in the future."



  • Hartman closing on MLS save mark
  • Plowman replaces Wickens at Zolder
  • Blanco says goodbye to international play
  • No comments: